Workshops will be held in Polytech'Montpellier in conjunction with the three co-located conferences (ECMFA, ECOOP and ECSA) on Monday and Tuesday 1-2 July 2013.
All of them are one-day workshops.
Room assignment will be provided later.
Monday, 1st July 2013:
- COOMPL: Combined Object Oriented Modelling and Programming Languages
- DSLDI: First Workshop on Domain Specific Languages Design and Implementation
- DYLA'13: Seventh Workshop on Dynamic Languages and Applications
- EIAC-RTESMA’13: Second European Industrial & Academic Collaborations on Real Time & Embedded Systems Modelling and Analysis
- FTfJP: Formal Techniques for Java-like Programs
- LaME 2013: 2nd Workshop on Languages for the Multicore Era
- MASPEGHI: MechAnisms for SPEcialization, Generalization and inheritance
- PMDE’2013: 3rd International Workshop on Process-based approaches for Model-Driven Engineering
- WASDeTT-4: Fourth International Workshop on Academic Software Development Tools and Techniques
Tuesday, 2nd July 2013:
- ACME: ACadeMics Tooling with Eclipse
- BM-FA 2013: Fifth Workshop on Behavioural Modelling - Foundations and Applications
- COP’13: Fifth International Workshop on Context-Oriented Programming
- GlobalDSL: International Workshop On The Globalization Of Domain Specific Languages
- GMLD 2013: Second Workshop on Graphical Modeling Language Development
- ICOOOLPS 2013: Eight International Workshop on Implementation, Compilation, Optimization of Object-Oriented Languages, Programs and Systems
- MBSDPTI 2013: 8th Workshop on Model Based Software, Data, Process and Tool Integration
- Scala 2013: Fourth Annual Scala Workshop
- SESoS 2013: First International Workshop on Software Engineering for Systems-of-Systems
- VAO: 1st Workshop on View-Based, Aspect-Oriented and Orthographic Software Modelling